250 passe to recruit high school students swapno Job Circular 2017
250 passe to recruit high school students swapno Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is 24 March 2017 . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. 250 passe to recruit high school students swapno is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
250 passe to recruit high school students swapno Has A Huge Number Of Members and playing their role with huge number of employees. In Bangladesh, It has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional Activities. They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic business team.They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
সর্বশেষ চাকরির আপডেট পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
Job Title: C
Context and environment:
Shwapno is the place where tens of millions of people expect their dream come in true- the dream of getting fair price & weight and pleasant shopping experience. Shwapno does not want to get exposure as superstore, rather aspire to serve the community as “neighborhood chain store” across the country primarily from district level bringing all necessities under the same roof. Neighborhood chain store, the concept that Shwapno wants to apply, refers to the chain store that will exist in every locality with close proximity. Accordingly, ACI Logistics establishes Shwapno in the somewhat deep locality instead of establishing on the thoroughfares or on main roundabouts. In general, people have to visit in wet markets, which are full of mud, toxic air, and musty ambiance, for their everyday, weekly and even fortnightly shopping for perishable as well as fast moving consumer goods. Interestingly, people of Bangladesh are welcoming the concept of superstore or neighborhood chain store with lots of enthusiasm and excitement.
At Shwapno we take pride of our skilled human resources. Each employee of Shwapno plays a vital role in the operation, progress and success of the organization. Building trust with each other is the most important step to winning trust of our customers.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – Outlet Recruitment
Status of Job: Permanent
Job Level: Mid Level
Job Nature: Require to visit Outlets on regular basis. Need to travel a lot inside Dhaka.
Location: Headoffice, Tejgaon (job nature requires regular outlet visits and traveling inside Dhaka)
- To show respect for the individual
- To strive for excellence
- To act with integrity
- Implement new sourcing methods.
- Look after the recruitment of more than 60 outlets.
- Work for more than 3000 employees.
- Recommend ways to improve employer brand.
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; hear and resolve employee grievances; counsel employees and supervisors.
- Conduct exit interviews.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance.
- Must have minimum 4 years’ of work experience in Recruitment. Applicants who do not have minimum 4 years of work experience are discouraged to apply for this position.
- Should have minimum 1 year of experience in Supervisory role.
- Graduate/Post graduate from any disciple from reputed university, Business graduate will be preferred.
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Very Matured and Responsible
- Excellent Team Management ability
- Highly energetic physically and mentally
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good Motivator
- Process oriented
- Target oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested to work with ACI Logistics Limited, please apply online –
Head office: Novo Tower, Level-9
270, Tejgaon I/A, Dhaka-1208, Bangladesh
Application Deadline: February 1, 2018