Brac Bank Limited Job Circular 2017
With this vision, BRAC Bank has been working as a socially-responsible and high-performing financial institution and supporting informal entrepreneurial initiatives with banking solutions. BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of banking solutions to serve millions
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
As a member of the wider BRAC family, we take great pride in working in an honest, open and enabling environment across our networks. We are a diverse team of 6,800+ members and values-based banking is embedded in the culture of the bank. We are also a sponsor member bank of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values initiative. Our philosophy is based on the 3-P principles of People, Planet and Profit and we partner with projects that commit long lasting social, economic and environmental impact.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals in the following fast track position:
সর্বশেষ চাকরির আপডেট পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
Officer / Associate Manager, CIB – Finance Division
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Location: Dhaka
- The primary responsibly of the role is to maintain relationship with business
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in client engagement, internal stakeholder management and other business conduct
- Searching of CIB and different documentation,
- Monthly Batch Reporting
- Subject & Contract Correction
- Preparation of Error report
- MBA/BBA/Masters in any discipline.
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant field in reputed bank or financial institution (Fresher’s are also encouraged to apply)
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill & good team player
- Strong Command over Microsoft Office, Systems Evaluation, Analysis and Monitoring
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent communication skill in both English & Bengali
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: January 17th, 2018