Regent Airways Job Circular 2018
Regent Airways Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In according to This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is 26 May 2017 . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. Regent Airways is one of the leading Government Service Organization in the country.
নিয়মিত চাকরির আপডেট পেতে আমাদের পেইজে লাইক দিয়ে সাথেই থাকুন
its goal to provide The Highest Service of The People In Our Country. It has Providing Their Service with huge number of employees. In Bangladesh, Maximum people want to work in government sector And Department. It’s an attractive job circular. They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic team. They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility. This job circular has been created a huge chance For unemployed people.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If Anyone want to apply for this job, he/she should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
নিয়মিত চাকরির আপডেট পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
Manager/ Asst. Manager – Internal Audit
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- To develop internal audit plan and audit program.
- Prepares and present internal audit reports and findings to the management.
- To conduct adequate financial, compliance and operational audits.
- To review and find out the weakness of internal control system and recommendation for improvement.
- Monitor the status of implementation of audit action plans and provide guidance to meet deadline.
- Setting standard operating procedure (SOP) for different financial areas and ensure the compliance of SOP.
- Evaluate the existing procedure and practices within accounting, economics, treasury, operations, law, MIS and management principles for the business activities reviewed.
- To develop policies for accuracy and effectiveness of the system and the efficiency of the activities under review and assist in developing recommendation for action/improvement.
- Find out and report to the management if there is any fraud, misappropriation and abuses causing loss of the company’s resources, property as well as reputation.
- Chartered Accountancy – PS (KL/AL passed) with Course completed from Reputed CA firm
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- At least 4/5 years’ experience in Audit and Accounts.
- Strong computer knowledge and usage skills (Microsoft Office & Computerized Accounting).
- To be a highly motivated individual with exceptional strategic thinking and visionary attitudes that will promote and cultivate the support of all others within the company to achieve and maintain the required levels of standards, compliance and ethical conduct.
- Good command in English.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please mention the position you are applying for in the subject line
Enclose your photograph with CV
Application Deadline : May 1, 2018