Save the Children (Bangladesh) Job Circular 2018
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Save the Children Job Circular in Bangladesh. We sure that you will find the better information provided below.Save the Children (Bangladesh) has circulated job circular in recent times.
নিয়মিত চাকরির আপডেট পেতে আমাদের পেইজে লাইক দিয়ে সাথেই থাকুন
This is your chance to share your story and connect with job field in our country. As a hoping for a job, you’ll represent your skill and qualification. Please note that resumes/cv send via email only not direct interview or other communication.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If Anyone want to apply for this job, he/she should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
নিয়মিত চাকরির আপডেট পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
Application Deadline: 10 August 2018
Save the Children
- Contract length: 06 months, possibility of extension depending on availability of funding and performance
- Award Manager will manage and develop awards in line with SCI Awards Management policies and essential standards. Support program point in understanding Award Agreement, Budget and key deliverables, preparation of agreement Synopsys and compliance, Budget vs actual analysis, coordination with the procurement team for procurement planning, reporting for all assigned awards will be some of the key roles of this position. S/he will facilitate Award Donor Specific audits and ensure kick off meeting for the stakeholders and responsible for all record keeping, document update and tracking the awards being reportable to Rohingya Response – International Award Manager.
- Degree in any related field
- At least 6 year(s)
- At least 6 years’ experience, of which 3 years management level, within the Grant/ Finance/ Program Management of a national or international organization including experience with grant management in emergencies
- Excellent analytical skills – the ability to analyze complex financial data and design and produce effective management information.
- Excellent experience of budgeting and budget management.
- Excellent understanding of financial systems and procedures.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Experience of general administration work
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse workload and to work to tight deadlines
- Written and verbal fluency in English
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
If you are interested, send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.